- Confirmed Speaker: Louis Redshaw CEO of Redshaw Advisors Ltd.
- Confirmed Speaker: Ian Duncan MEP, ex-Phase IV rapporteur
- Confirmed Speaker: Beatriz Yordi, Director…
- …European and International Carbon Markets, European Commission
- Confirmed Speaker: Trevor Sikorski…
- …Head of Natural Gas & Carbon, Energy Aspects
With Brexit, new rules for Phase 4, a new US president and an emerging international aviation offset market, the global carbon trading landscape is evolving fast…
Companies across Europe, the US, China and others that will be covered by burgeoning emissions markets around the world, such as CORSIA, need to cope with cost and regulatory risks associated with a constantly changing regulatory environment. In the EU, emitters need to understand the impacts of Britain leaving the bloc, of reduced free allocations through the remainder of Phase 3 and how the post-2020 reforms will alter everything once again. Outside of Europe, the potential transformations are no less pronounced, with California’s ETS and other US state trading schemes hanging in the balance post-Trump, and China on the verge of launching the world’s largest market.
The Carbon Forward 2017 conference and pre-conference EU ETS training day will equip you, whether you’re a company with ETS exposure, a legislator, a trader, an analyst, an investor or anyone with an interest in emissions trading, with everything you need to know about managing risks and opportunities in the EU ETS & Global Carbon Markets.