With Brexit, a new US president and an emerging international aviation offset market, the global carbon trading landscape is evolving fast…
Companies across Europe, the US, China and others that will be covered by burgeoning emissions markets around the world, such as CORSIA, need to cope with cost and regulatory risks associated with a constantly changing regulatory environment. In the EU, emitters need to understand the impacts of Britain leaving the bloc, of reduced free allocations through the remainder of Phase 3 and how the post-2020 reforms will alter everything once again. Outside of Europe, the potential transformations are no less pronounced, with California’s ETS and other US state trading schemes hanging in the balance post-Trump, and China on the verge of launching the world’s largest market.
The Carbon Forward 2017 conference and pre-conference EU ETS training day will equip you, whether you’re a company with ETS exposure, a legislator, a trader, an analyst, an investor or anyone with an interest in emissions trading, with everything you need to know about managing risks and opportunities in the EU ETS & Global Carbon Markets.
CARBON FORWARD 2016 PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
EU EMISSIONS TRADING SCHEME DAY
- Game-changers: how the MSR, Brexit, Phase IV and politics change everything
- Industrial compliance uncovered: how firms facing a shortage of CO2 allowances can survive & thrive
- Analysing the evolution of utility hedging trends
- Clues to the future: EUA prices in the past, present and future
INTERNATIONAL CARBON MARKETS DAY
- Is carbon poised to become the world’s largest commodity market?
- Ready to fly: Experts analyse ICAO’s global market-based mechanism
- Carbon markets go viral: the market impact of country NDCs
- New Frontiers: pioneering profitability in emerging carbon markets – Asia and North America
Join us in London, the world’s emissions trading capital, on 26-28th September 2017 for cutting edge discussion of the risks and opportunities of carbon markets.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about sponsorship or speaker opportunities, please email us at: email@example.com