- Confirmed Speaker: Patrick Pfeiffer, MD of Statkraft US
- Confirmed Speaker: Rachel Solomon Williams, MD at Sandbag
- Confirmed Speaker: Simon Messenger, MD of CDSB
- Confirmed Speaker: Simon Henry, Programme Director at ICROA
- Confirmed Speaker: Daniel Rossetto, CEO of Climate Mundial
- Confirmed Speaker: Carsten Schirmeisen of LafargeHolcim
- Confirmed Speaker: Julia Michalak, IETA’s EU Policy Director
- Confirmed Speaker: Hartree Partners’ carbon trader Ariel Perez
- Confirmed Speaker: Heejae Chung, offset analyst at Ecoeye
- Confirmed Speaker: Andrew Park, Director of Swan Energy
Some of our confirmed attendees:
With Brexit, new rules for Phase 4, a new US president and an emerging international aviation offset market, the global carbon trading landscape is evolving fast…
Companies across Europe, the US, China and others that will be covered by burgeoning emissions markets around the world, such as CORSIA, need to cope with cost and regulatory risks associated with a constantly changing regulatory environment. In the EU, emitters need to understand the impacts of Britain leaving the bloc, of reduced free allocations through the remainder of Phase 3 and how the post-2020 reforms will alter everything once again. Outside of Europe, the potential transformations are no less pronounced, with California’s ETS and other US state trading schemes hanging in the balance post-Trump, and China on the verge of launching the world’s largest market.
The Carbon Forward 2017 conference and pre-conference EU ETS training day will equip you, whether you’re a company with ETS exposure, a legislator, a trader, an analyst, an investor or anyone with an interest in emissions trading, with everything you need to know about managing risks and opportunities in the EU ETS & Global Carbon Markets.