Carbon Forward Events Ltd (Carbon Forward) is a joint venture consisting of the Partners Redshaw Advisors Limited and Carbon Market Pulse Limited registered at Companies House with company number.
Our registered office is at 32 Gloucester Circus, London, United Kingdom, SE10 8RY.
Our website address is www.carbon-forward.com
You can also contact us by email on email@example.com and by telephone on +44 203 637 1055
The Carbon Forward data protection representative is Adam Windmill who can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org and +44 203 637 1055.
Carbon Forward Events Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective from 18/05/2018.
Legal basis for holding information
In the running of Carbon Forward events we may require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business. This will not materially impact your rights, freedoms or interests.
For example, we may use contact details to inform you about updates and offers related to to the Carbon Forward event.
What we collect
- Personal information we collect through www.carbon-forward.com includes:
- Business contact information (i.e. name, company name, job title, postal address, telephone numbers and email addresses)
- Contact information of others to whom users ask us to send information, as permitted by law
- Cookie data and other browser-related information as further described in the “Information We Collect By Automated Means” section of this Online Privacy Notice, and Other information that may be provided through the Sites (including through comments or questions fields)
Information We Collect By Automated Means
Cookies are text files that web browsers store on your machine to identify you. They are used for authentication, storing website information and preferences, other browsing information, and anything else that can help the browser while accessing web servers.
A cookie is a text file that a Web browser stores on a user’s machine. Cookies are a way for Web applications to maintain application state. They are used by websites for authentication, storing website information/preferences, other browsing information and anything else that can help the Web browser while accessing Web servers. HTTP cookies are known by many different names, including browser cookies, Web cookies or HTTP cookies.
Your browser may tell you how to restrict your cookies permissions to only certain types of cookies, but please note that your experience browsing www.carbon-forward.com may be hindered.
Cookies we use
|Cookies we use|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Google Analytics cookies, these are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies an individual visitor, the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
We use this information to compile reports and help us improve the usability of our website.
|DSID||Google cookies used to link your activity across devices if you’ve previously signed in to your Google Account|
|IDE||Google advertising cookie used to show you more relevant ads on google.com|
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We will use the information to provide you with periodic updates on the Carbon Forward 2018 conference.
- We will use your information to monitor interest and confirmed attendees for the Carbon Forward 2018 conference and plan the conference accordingly
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Redshaw Advisors Limited & Carbon Forward Events Limited work with some third parties in hosting data (i.e. Google Drive) and in direct marketing (i.e. Mailchimp). In all cases this information is held on encrypted servers and specified contractually to be held only for the purposes outlined in the section “What we do with the information we gather”.
In all other cases, Carbon Forward Events Limited and Redshaw Advisors Limited will not share personal data with any third parties.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you
- Use of your personal data
- Correction of your personal data if held inaccurately
- That we stop any direct marketing activity using your personal information
- That we remove the information we hold on you if you wish to withdraw consent, as per Article 13 GDPR.
- For any of the above, please email us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25th May 2018 under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you require that we delete the information we hold on you, please email us at email@example.com. We will delete your information in full from our Carbon Forward database.
- If you have concerns about how your data is being treated you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/
If you have any questions or concerns that are not covered here or about how we hold and process your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.